Amazon Deals

Chat room - Wingchat

Testing New Chat Room

frum chat room jewish chat IM Chat

ad

Your Ad Here

Get a Kindle

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Summer in the city

Didja ever wonder what all the husbands do while the wifeys are up at bungalows ? Well, now you can find out. Go to Craig's List for New York area and search the personals for "frum" or "frum married". Some samples :


Married, 44 attractive, professional looking for a discreet NSA encounter with a nice jewish girl in the Monticello, Liberty area.
Bored??? Husband back in the city hangin at the tittie bars while you and the kids are stuck in the bungalo colony with all the yentas.
Want to get away for the day?? Need some excitement in your life? Email me, lets chat first and see if we can hook up later for a non frum discreet encounter. this is in or around Monticello

*
*
To the frum blonde in tybergs grocery thursday night - m4w - 29
Date: 2006-07-30, 1:53PM EDT
Yes we made eye contact a few times... you in your beautful blonde sheitel... me tall dark... you happened to look for 'stuff' in the same section as me we made eye contact like ten times... hubby next to you.... so we both kept quiet.... I felt the vibs.... lol
I hope you see this.... yeh sweet dreams on my part... this is in or around Swan Lake
*
*

BAIS YAKOV EDUCATED/FRUM GIRLS ONLY - 36
Date: 2006-07-31, 9:21AM EDT
* here's the situation:I am lonely,horny,sexy,Bais Yakov educated.I am not compatable with my husband sexually or intellectually.I am interested in a nice frum woman who would like to explore but its extremely discreet.Please send a picture and in return i'll send you mine. THANX

Bored Housewife...MJF... However you classify it... - w4m - 29

Date: 2006-08-02, 1:08PM EDT
I've been reading these ads for a while now, and I always wonder if they work. And if they do, what I would do. Well, its come to this.... I'm bored by everything in my life. Don't worry, I'm not looking to get a divorce, but i am looking for an orthodox/frum married man to spend some time with, and to treat me like a woman. Sex is definitely on the agenda, but probably not on the first date. I'm very pretty, 5'6'', brown eyes, black hair (which I usually cover), 115 lbs, nice tush. Take me to Starbucks and pique my interest.Write me a paragraph about who you are and what you have in mind and PLEASE send a picture. Discretion a must.


I understand that people are human and stuff like this will happen. I'm just thinking that maybe Rabbis should stop obsessing over the issurim involved in going to baseball games and start looking at the bigger picture. Maybe my hemline is not the only thing keeping the Messiah from announcing his arrival.

No comments:

Hit Counter

MP3 Clips

Meebo Me!

BlogCatalog

Jainism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory