Amazon Deals

Chat room - Wingchat

Testing New Chat Room

frum chat room jewish chat IM Chat

ad

Your Ad Here

Get a Kindle

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 24, 2006

Frum Chat?

[IMG ] Not so long ago I made a post about chat and how people acted there. What a chillul hashem. Are these guys for real??? Now I admit, I've chatted with guys, and liked chatting with them too. It can get to a point where you have to say, OK, this has either gone too far, or you can continue. I find myself turning back and saying there are some things that I would rather not know about until the time is right. I mean, we have the Kallah lessons for a reason. Before I started blogging and chatting, I was hardly even curious, in all honesty about boys. Why would I be? But over the past year, my mind has opened up more than I can even imagine myself. OK. This post wasn't supposed to be about that. I'm home sick, with a pretty bad cold, and I got bored. Chatted for a few with friends, read blogs, made comments. Talked on the phone a little but since my ears hurt I didn't really feel like the phone. I wandered into jewish chat and I came across a guy who I had chatted with in the past, but since I don't keep archives I couldn't remember what he had said to me before. I'm going to post the conversation and just say....duh him: hey me: hi him: how was the chag me: nice b"h me: and by you? him: nice to him: any new guys me: new guys? him: freinds? me: maybe you're mistaking me for someone else. Sorry I dont have guys him: ok him: hows the money situation me: huh? me: meaning??? him: r u dating yet? me: Ill start when the summer finishes him: ull need to dress up a little me: I dont really dress up. him: wen u date u need to me: ok..so? nu? what's the point here? him: do u know of anygirls who would like to fool around me: ...........? me: where did THAT come from??? him: ifu find one ill pay u him: ok me: Why would I take money to make a girl do such a thing? him: jus for the shiduch me: but you're married. how can you call this a shidduch? him: so wat him: im sure u know some1 me: I know lots and lots of girls. And since you're from 13th ave, probably girls you see everyday. but not uh... him: but i cant ask em him: weras u can me: but to be honest....if I went to any girl and said hey, I know a guy whos married but looking for some fun with a frum girl, they're gonna look at me like I've gone meshiga. him: yes but in a coversation it could come out him: like guys make me hot me: you think girls just sit around and talk about guys making us hot? him: and u say i have a freind...................\ him: sometimes im sure him: uve had such conversations me: lol you really don't know girls at all him: ok him: never' him: do they talk me: a girl might say, so and so is cute, but we sure never sit around and talk about so and so is so hot I wonder what him and his wife do...my gosh me: I feel bad for your wife him: can i see u on cam me: I don't have a cam him: y do u feel bad for my wife me: Because she deserves a man to be faithful to her like she is to you. him: i havent done anythong me: so looking for young girls online to "fool around with" is nothing? me: Since it's taking you forever to answer, I guess you have nothing to say. So, he didn't answer me again, but FECHHHHHHHHHHH. This time the only thing I edited from this conversation was the names. Everything else is as is.

2 comments:

Editor said...

because of the anonymity, pure carnal desire tends to take over instantly, at least for the men.

Anonymous said...

Not that any of this surprises me in the slightest, but I'm just a little bit curious as to what a "young frum girl" expects to sit around chatting about with a married man on the internet? Oh of course, she's seeking a d'var Torah.... lol.
Whoever that guy was, he was a sicko and pretty pathetic, but let's be honest with ourselves here.

Hit Counter

MP3 Clips

Meebo Me!

BlogCatalog

Jainism Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory